Friday, June 3, 2011

Travel Reviews

It's only been a couple of weeks, and I have already decided to change the focus of this blog a bit.  I started this blog to exclusively track my photography progress, but I have already decided to expand on that.  While my blog will still be primarily focused on photography, I have decide to also include other topics that are interesting to me, and one of the things that I love to do most is to travel.  Unfortunately, I don't get to travel a lot, but when I do, I obsessively research and plan.  So I do read a lot of travel reviews, and I think it is time I return the favor and write up my reviews for others to utilize. So some reviews of my Florida trip will be coming soon.

And to throw in a photo, here is a photo I took last year of me dreaming of a warm vacation while I was stuck at work.  (Please note that I am not a big fan of selective coloring, but I though it might work here.)

Selective Coloring

No comments:

Post a Comment