Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Flowers and Squirrels

Are you getting sick of my flowers yet? I hope not because I shoot a lot of flowers. Here are a few more from my block. By the way, I am pretty sure my neighbors' think I'm nuts because I am always squatting in their gardens taking photos. Unfortunately, I have a real black thumb so I have to shoot my neighbors' flowers.

I can't really figure out what's going on with this one. It is definitely soft, but I actually really like it.

Flowers (1 of 3)

(Submitted to the Happiness Project, Sweet Shot Tuesday, and Pulling My Mask Off's Photo Challenge: Summer.)

Some tulips:

Flowers (2 of 3)

Flowers (3 of 3)

In case you are sick of flowers, here are some cute squirrels. I took these at my in-laws' house.

Flowers (1 of 3)

(Yes, I know it is really out of focus, but he was just so fast, and the blur shows the action, right? Okay, I'll go with that.)

Flowers (3 of 3)

Flowers (2 of 3)

My in-laws' backyard: I'm submitting this into Touch Up Tuesday.

Unedited:

Nature Unedited (1 of 1)

I adjusted the white balance, used the lightroom preset creative color: yesteryear 1 on this, and then increased the contrast. I was trying to warm it up, but I think it is kind of fake looking. I can't seem to make a preset look right.

Nature (1 of 1)

Happy Summer Everyone!




Sweet Shot Day

Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shots - I love the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first shot too! Also, I can't believe that squirrel let you get close enough to take it's pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those flowers are beautiful. Keep posting them. :)

    Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures of the flowers! The squirrel pics are adorable. I *love* the middle picture of the squirrel. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great series of photos, every single one is just fantastic to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tulip with the edges. And your edit is lovely! I'm not one to keep my plants alive either ;)

    ReplyDelete