Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Florida Vacation-Day 6 Part 2

So that you don't get too bored with seeing my vacation photos, I decided to break Day 6 of my vacation up into 3 parts.  So, here is part 2.

After we left Homestead, we drove up north to the Tamiami Trail, where we got lunch at Coopertown Restaurant.  No, neither my husband nor I ate alligator.  After lunch, we took an airboat tour, which was a lot of fun, although I was surprised about how fast we went and how loud it was

The boat we went on looked like this:

Everglades-Airboat Tour (1 of 16)

It was very pretty.


Everglades-Airboat Tour (2 of 16)

Everglades-Airboat Tour (4 of 16)


With lots of pretty birds around.  (Submitting this photo to 52 Weeks of Happiness because I am really happy with how sharp it is.)

Everglades-Airboat Tour (11 of 16)

Everglades-Airboat Tour (16 of 16)

Everglades-Airboat Tour (5 of 16)


But I would not want to fall in.

Everglades-Airboat Tour (9 of 16)


Yes, we were surrounded by alligators.

Everglades-Airboat Tour (8 of 16)

Everglades-Airboat Tour (13 of 16)

Everglades-Airboat Tour (14 of 16)

Again,  You can see more photos of the airboat tour on my Flickr.

3 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty. So bright and sunny! glad you had a fun trip : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first shot of the boat - it's great perspective!! And those alligators do look fierce...

    ReplyDelete